1. Golden Nugget – Las Vegas, United Statescool. But the best part is that it consists of salt-water aquarium complete with sharks inside the pool. There is a clear see-through tube that goes through the aquarium into the pool.
2. Begawan Giri Hotel – Ubud, Bali
This small villa style hotel’s pool is not big but it has a million-dollar view. The interesting fact about it is only one person is allowed to swim in the pool at a time.
3. Mandarin Oriental – New York, USAMandarin Oriental hotel. Here one can enjoy the famous New York skyline while swimming in the pool any time of the year.
4. San Alfonso del Mar – Chile, South America
The pool at the San Alfonso del Mar is just like a mini ocean. It is large enough to enjoy water sport activities like paddling and sailing, and it is by far the largest freshwater pool in the world.
5. Blue Lagoon Geothermal Resort in Grindavík, Iceland
This is a warm body of water which can be considered as a pool. You have to pay a pretty penny to get into this beautiful lake.
6. Six Senses Hideaway – Zighy Bay, Oman
Six Senses Zighy Bay is located on the northern Musandam Peninsula in the Sultanate of Oman. The setting of the village style accommodations and private marina is dramatic, with mountains on one side and a 1.6-kilometer sandy beach at Zighy Bay, on the other.
7. The Infinity Pool at Perivolas Luxury Hotel – Santorini, Greece
If you are going to Santorini stay at Perivolas so you can experience the best that Santorini has to offer. Perivolas is a small, Santorini luxury hotel composed of 17 domed and traditional houses. When we visit Perivolas, all we see is this beautiful pool.
8. Viceroy Pool at Icon Brickell – Miami, USA
9. Crown Towers Hotel – Taipa Island, Macau
10. Four Seasons – Costa RicaCosta Rica.